Manually programming a fleet of radios is not just time consuming, it also reduces your productivity. By centralising and automating radio programming, software maintenance and upgrades, our Integrated Terminal Management (iTM) system answers the call for a simplified and efficient approach to managing radios in the field.
CHOOSE MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS iTM
- Deliver fast, flexible and controlled changes and upgrades to part or all of your radio fleet
- Seamlessly introduce enhancements and keep your radios in service more of the time - all with a rapid return on your investment
- Simplify your installation with a solution that combines charging and programming of radios
- Deploy a robust and scalable solution - so you can start small and grow to as much as 150,000 radios
- View the status of the radio fleet and your radio managers’ activities, at a glance
- Remotely manage multimedia content stored on your radios to streamline information sharing.
Motorola’s iTM solution uses a job issuing system to deliver efficient terminal management over a network. Jobs include a wide range of routine tasks such as fleetmap changes, software upgrades and activation of purchased features.
MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS TETRA INTEGRATED TERMINAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Based on a centralised system architecture, iTM uses a server to control programming jobs. This centralised architecture delivers a number of benefits. It greatly simplifies the cancelling and editing of jobs. It also makes it easy to have jobs transferred to remote stations when needed. A further benefit is that multiple radio fleet managers (client users) can set up versatile programming jobs concurrently, from any convenient location.
SIMPLIFIED ASSET MANAGEMENT
To simplify radio terminal audits, we’ve created a central repository for storing radio programming status. This can be easily integrated with your existing asset management systems through the XML export facility or even through theoptional SQL database view. Existing asset management systems can also link with iTM to define programming jobs directly via the XML data import facility.
INTEGRATION WITH ESTABLISHED WORK PRACTICES
iTM is perfectly suited for front line operation with handheld radios. Your staff members can simply place their radios into designated programming stations at the end of a work shift – so when updates are required, these can occur
automatically without impacting workforce productivity.